Bug Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Bug Type Pokemon
The Pokémon type Bug are characterized by their rapid growth because they are not slow to evolve. Insect-type Pokémon live mainly (not all) in the forests. Some are a bit harder to find because they live atop the trees.
From the fifth generation, we know that artists prefer Bug type Pokémon, mainly because they have beautiful colors and a stoic and cheerful character. Insect Pokémon can be said to represent the beauty of nature.
Many of its evolutionary lineages are similar to the life cycles of insects, such as beetles and butterflies; that is to say, the first stage as the larvae, the second as the nymphs, so its final evolution in its mature and mature form.
The famous Bug instructors are: Bugsy, second gymnasium animator from the city of Azalea to Johto; Aaron, the first member of the elite four league Pokémon Sinnoh; Burgh, third gymnasium head of Castelia City in Unova; and Viola, the first gymnasium in the city of Santalune in Kalos.
Bug Type Strength
- Bug type Pokemon attacks are super effective against the Grass and Psychic-type pokemon and they cost double damage.
Bug Type Weakness
- Bug type Pokemon attacks are not effective against Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ghost, Steel, Fire, and dark type pokemon.
- Bug type pokemon attacks are weak against Flying, Rock, Fire, and also it takes double damage from these types of attacks.
- Bug type pokemon are not immune to any pokemon.
- Bug Type Super Effective Against : Dragon, Fighting, Dark
- Bug Type Not very Effective Against: Fire, Poison Steel.
- Types which are Not effective against Fairy Type: Fighting, Bug, Dark.
- Types Super Effective on Fairy Type: Poison, Steel.