Steel Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Steel Type Pokemon
He was introduced to the second generation, with the dark type. It was introduced to balance the Psychic type and the Normal type, as both types were fantastically offensive, but the Steel type was created for the Pokémon defense.
This was also done because of its many resistances since the pure steel types had 10 resistors and the steel / electric types had 11 resistances as well as a poison type immunity for both clashes.
Steel-type Pokémon are distinguished by a great defense against physical and special attacks and great resistance. They tend to be heavy and therefore slow.
The types of steel generally consist of mechanical constructions (the evolutive lines of Magnemite, Beldum and Klink), while others are biological organisms with a metal reinforcement. With the types of rocks and earth, steel is a part of the Earth's minerals.
Famous steel-type Pokémon coaches include Jasmine, Johto's sixth head of gymnasium; Steven Stone, Hoenn Champion; Byron, Sinnoh's sixth gymnasium chief; and Wikstrom, a member of the Kalos Pokémon League.
In addition, Colress, who is part of the new Plasma team, and Molayne, a former test captain for Ula'ula Island in Alola, are also using this type of Pokémon.
Steel Type Strength
- Steel type pokemon attack are super effective against Rock, Ice, Fairy type pokemon.
Dark Type Weakness
- Steel type pokemon attacks are not effective against the Steel, Fire, Water, Electric type pokemon.
- Steel type pokemon attack are weak against Fighting, Ground, Fire type pokemon.
- Steel type pokemon are immune to Poison type pokemon.
- Steel Type Super Effective Against : Ice, Rocky, Fairy
- Steel Type Not very Effective Against: Fire, water, Electric
- Types which are Not effective against Steel Type: Normal, Grass, Ice, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Dragon, Steel, Fairy.
- Types Super Effective on Steel Type: Fire, Fighting, Ground.